You can get started with moves so long as the following Key Documents have been submitted:

  •      Certificate of Incorporation

  •      Proof of directorship/CR12 document

  •      Carriers Liability Insurance/Goods In Transit Insurance

  •      Copies of logbooks &

  •      Signed Lori Contract

This basic documentation can help you get started.  

You will need to ensure full compliance, however, and provide full documentation in order to receive on-time payments.